Duration: 4 hrs Plus transportation trip time
Schedules: Daily from 9:00hrs, 12:00hrs & 15:00hrs.
Min height: 55 Lbs Max weight: 265 lbs.
• Free Lockers
• Certified safety equipment
• Certified Guides
• RZR trip between the lines
• Hydration Stations
• Access to Pool, Animal Sanctuary and Hanging Bridges
• With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
• Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
• Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
• Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
• We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
• Able to Walk for 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes in varied terrain
• For your safety and that of your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
• We recommended you have previous experience in extreme outdoor activities.
• People with heart, back, neck, visual, motor, or respiratory impairment or limited mobility problems, as well as those with vertigo, fear of heights, and osteoporosis, will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
Under the Baja California Sur’s State authority’s mandate, all individuals must wear masks or face coverings throughout the destination at all times when interacting with others who are not members of their household in public or private spaces, except for certain instances, such as when eating, drinking, swimming, etc.
We are encouraged by the progress of the vaccine program in the United States and celebrate this important milestone for the travel and tourism industry. Also, we would like to remind our international travelers and tourism partners that wearing a mask in Los Cabos is still required and local and state authorities will continue to enforce this practice across the destination to ensure everyone’s safety on the destination.
The safety and security of all travelers is our top priority and Los Cabos is committed to the strict implementation of safety protocols to ensure a safe travel experience when visiting the destination.