Duration: 40 minutes
● Wetsuit (winter months) What to bring
● Money for photos and souvenirs
Note : Additional Charge of 5 usd per registration applies at the checkpoint
● Minimum Age: 4 years old
● Each child between the ages of 4 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water (16 or older)
● Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 9, children 10 years old or older are considered paying adults
● Cameras allowed in observation areas only
● No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
● Lifejackets are provided and required
● Expecting mothers are restricted
● COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
Under the Baja California Sur’s State authority’s mandate, all individuals must wear masks or face coverings throughout the destination at all times when interacting with others who are not members of their household in public or private spaces, except for certain instances, such as when eating, drinking, swimming, etc.
We are encouraged by the progress of the vaccine program in the United States and celebrate this important milestone for the travel and tourism industry. Also, we would like to remind our international travelers and tourism partners that wearing a mask in Los Cabos is still required and local and state authorities will continue to enforce this practice across the destination to ensure everyone’s safety on the destination.
The safety and security of all travelers is our top priority and Los Cabos is committed to the strict implementation of safety protocols to ensure a safe travel experience when visiting the destination.