● PADI certified dive master
● Water and light refreshments
This program is exclusive for certified divers
● Minimum age: 10 years old
● Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
● Expecting mothers are restricted
● At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
● Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
● Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
● Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
● Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
● Good mental and physical conditions are required
● An acknowledgment of risk will need to be signed before participation
● All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
● COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
Under the Baja California Sur’s State authority’s mandate, all individuals must wear masks or face coverings throughout the destination at all times when interacting with others who are not members of their household in public or private spaces, except for certain instances, such as when eating, drinking, swimming, etc.
We are encouraged by the progress of the vaccine program in the United States and celebrate this important milestone for the travel and tourism industry. Also, we would like to remind our international travelers and tourism partners that wearing a mask in Los Cabos is still required and local and state authorities will continue to enforce this practice across the destination to ensure everyone’s safety on the destination.
The safety and security of all travelers is our top priority and Los Cabos is committed to the strict implementation of safety protocols to ensure a safe travel experience when visiting the destination.